Los Angeles Dodgers News
- Dodgers open facilities for rehab, treatmenton May 25, 2020 at 9:41 pm
- SportsNet LA spotlights Buehler, clincherson May 25, 2020 at 6:42 pm
- 10 scouting reports that saw greatness comingon May 25, 2020 at 1:41 am
These assessments of All-Stars were scary accurate
- Each MLB team's best Draft of all timeon May 24, 2020 at 12:40 am
- LA scouting director set for 'deep' 2020 Drafton May 22, 2020 at 10:28 pm
- Joe Maddon is 66 and Dave Roberts had cancer. Is it safe for them to manage now?on May 25, 2020 at 2:00 pm
People older than 65 or with health conditions are at higher risk from coronavirus. Dodgers manager Dave Roberts and Angels manager Joe Maddon have concerns.
- Will there be an MLB season? Here's what the players and owners must resolveon May 25, 2020 at 1:12 pm
MLB players and team owners have only another two weeks to reach an agreement if they want to meet the timetable for starting the season in early July.
- Tony Gwynn batting eighth? Great lineups can lead to great debateson May 23, 2020 at 10:12 pm
Dodgers manager Dave Roberts and San Francisco Giants manager Gabe Kapler answer questions on how they set their lineups for 'the Golden Greats: I-5 Series.'
- This day in sports: Shawn Green has four-homer game for Dodgerson May 23, 2020 at 12:00 pm
Memorable moments in sports history from May 23, including the Dodgers' Shawn Green hitting four home runs and setting a record with 19 total bases.
- Unusual times will make for an unusual MLB draft for Dodgers, other clubson May 23, 2020 at 1:59 am
The MLB draft will be just five rounds and held virtually. Undrafted players can't sign for more than $20,000, meaning many likely won't turn pro for now.
News from Around MLB
- Rays open Tropicana Field for limited workoutson May 26, 2020 at 12:24 am
Fourteen Tampa Bay Rays players took part in limited workouts at Tropicana Field on Monday, while the Astros and Angels also announced they would allow limited access to their facilities.
- Passan’s 20 questions: Where hopes of a 2020 MLB season stand right nowon May 25, 2020 at 8:07 pm
The future of baseball depends on owners and players coming together on terms to play this summer very soon.
- How the coronavirus is forever changing the way MLB connects to fanson May 25, 2020 at 8:07 pm
Teams are using baseball's unprecedented shutdown to revamp their social media strategy. For MLB, that could long outlast the pandemic.
- Ex-Pirate Kang suspended by KBO for past DUIson May 25, 2020 at 6:52 pm
The Korea Baseball Organization suspended infielder Jung Ho Kang for one year on Monday for multiple drunken driving offenses.
- Ex-OF Crawford: Heart is 'heavy' over drowningson May 25, 2020 at 6:44 pm
Carl Crawford reflected on the recent drowning deaths of two people at his Houston home, writing on Instagram that his heart was "heavy" over the tragedy.
- KBO odds, picks, lines, predictions, schedule, best bets for May 26: This three-way parlay pays nearly 6-1on May 25, 2020 at 8:08 pm
SportsLine's top experts have released their best Korea Baseball Organization parlays.
- MLB's first Memorial Day without games in 140 years ends history-filled streak of holiday baseballon May 25, 2020 at 7:48 pm
The COVID-19 pandemic is keeping teams off the field for the first Memorial Day since 1880
- MLB 2020 season update: Where things stand with owners set to make new economic proposal to playerson May 25, 2020 at 7:47 pm
The league appears set to make another proposal to the union on Tuesday
- Minor league baseball teams offer curbside pickup for signature ballpark foodson May 25, 2020 at 6:29 pm
Fans are still able to get their favorite food despite the parks being closed
- KBO DFS: Best DraftKings, FanDuel daily Fantasy baseball picks, advice, player pool for May 26on May 25, 2020 at 6:22 pm
SportsLine's Mike McClure, a DFS pro with nearly $2M in winnings, gives optimal lineup advice.
- Marlins All-Access at Home, Classic Edition: Juan Pierre on the 2003 World Serieson May 25, 2020 at 3:52 pm
Craig Minervini and former Florida Marlins outfielder Juan Pierre take a trip down memory lane as they relive thw 2003 World Series against the New York Yankees.
- Marlins All-Access at Home, Classic Edition: Juan Pierreon May 22, 2020 at 7:16 pm
Craig Minervini and Juan Pierre take a trip down memory lane and reminisce about Game 7 of the 2003 NLCS against the Chicago Cubs.
- Why there's now real reason for optimism for the return of sportson May 19, 2020 at 9:17 pm
With the governors of New York, California, and Texas all announcing plans for the return of sports, fans have reason to be optimistic.
- Marlins All-Access at Home: Catcher and chef Francisco Cervellion May 19, 2020 at 4:49 pm
FOX Sports Florida's Kelly Saco catches up with Miami Marlins catcher and kitchen maestro Francisco Cervelli.
- Rays All-Access at Home: All-Star outfielder Austin Meadows and Alexis Meadowson May 18, 2020 at 5:27 pm
FOX Sports Sun's Tricia Whitaker catches up with Tampa Bay Rays All-Star outfielder Austin Meadows and Alexis Meadows, his wife.
Subscribe to Detroit Sports Frenzy Today!
History of Franchise
League: National League
Division: West Division
|Owner(s)||Guggenheim Baseball Management|
|President of Baseball Operations||Andrew Friedman|
Arena/Stadium: Dodger Stadium
Major league titles
World Series titles: (6)
1955 1959 1963 1965 1981 1988
NL Pennants: (23)
1890 1899 1900 1916 1920 1941 1947 1949 1952 1953 1955 1956 1959 1963 1965 1966 1974 1977 1978 1981 1988 2017 2018
AA Pennants: (1) 1889
West Division titles: (18)
1974 1977 1978 1981 1983 1985 1988 1995 2004 2008 2009 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019
Wild card berths: (2)
Los Angeles Dodgers Podcasts
- Episode 7 - Walker Buehler (Dodgers)on May 21, 2020 at 2:05 pm
Walker Buehler joins Joe and Orel and gives the guys a look into his mindset and approach to pitching as well as an update on where he's at in his preparation for a possible start to the season. Dave Roberts then makes his weekly visit to talk about the health proposal that was recently distributed to players and coaches, including how some of the precautions may impact the way he manages. All three then give their "top 4 comedies" as well as the best thing they saw this week. All that and more in episode 7 of Off Air w/ Joe & Orel!
- Episode 6 - Justin Turner (Dodgers)on May 20, 2020 at 1:42 pm
Joe and Orel are joined this week by Dodgers 3B Justin Turner, who discusses what he's been up to during the quarantine, how his career has developed since joining the Dodgers, as well what he may do once his playing career is over. Dave Roberts then joins the guys for his weekly check-in and gives his thoughts around Turner potentially having a future as a manager. The guys then get into their "top 4" this week, which is dedicated to moms in honor of Mother's Day. All that and a whole lot more this week on Off Air w/ Joe and Orel!
- Episode 5 - "The Day I Got the Call" (Dodgers)on May 20, 2020 at 1:38 pm
This week is all about "the day I got the call" - as Joe, Orel & Dave all share their story of getting called up to the big leagues. From how they got the news & their immediate emotions, to the process of joining up with the team and then finally to the results of their debuts, all three take us through their journey to the show. Then the guys get a surprise guest when Dave calls to check in live with one of the players. All that as well as their "top 4 childhood athletes" this week on Off Air w/ Joe and Orel!
- Ep. 4 : Cody Bellinger (Dodgers)on May 20, 2020 at 5:16 am
NL MVP Cody Bellinger joins the guys to talk about what he's been up to during the quarantine, including his love for Chipotle and his newest hobby.
- Ep. 3 : Clayton Kershaw (Dodgers)on May 20, 2020 at 5:11 am
Joe and Orel welcome their first guest, 3-time Cy Young winner and former NL MVP Clayton Kershaw.
Los Angeles Dodgers All Time Home Runs
1. Duke Snider 389
2. Gil Hodges 361
3. Eric Karros 270
4. Roy Campanella 242
5. Ron Cey 228
6. Steve Garvey 211
7. Matt Kemp 203
8. Carl Furillo 192
9. Mike Piazza 177
10. Pedro Guerrero 171
Los Angeles Dodgers All Time Runs Batted In
1. Duke Snider 1271
2. Gil Hodges 1254
3. Zack Wheat 1210
4. Carl Furillo 1058
5. Steve Garvey 992
6. Eric Karros 976
7. Pee Wee Reese 885
8. Roy Campanella 856
9. Willie Davis 849
10. Ron Cey 842
Los Angeles Dodgers All Time Batting Average
1. Willie Keeler .352
2. Babe Herman .339
3. Jack Fournier .337
4. Mike Piazza .331
5. Harvey Hendrick .318
6. Joe Kelley .317
Zack Wheat .317
8. Manny Mota .315
Babe Phelps .315
10. Fielder Jones .313
Los Angeles Dodgers All Time Wins
1. Don Sutton 233
2. Don Drysdale 209
3. Dazzy Vance 190
4. Brickyard Kennedy 177
5. Clayton Kershaw 165
Sandy Koufax 165
7. Burleigh Grimes 158
8. Claude Osteen 147
9. Fernando Valenzuela 141
10. Johnny Podres 136
Los Angeles Dodgers All Time Strikeouts
1. Don Sutton 2696
2. Don Drysdale 2486
3. Clayton Kershaw 2416
4. Sandy Koufax 2396
5. Dazzy Vance 1918
6. Fernando Valenzuela 1759
7. Orel Hershiser 1456
8. Johnny Podres 1331
9. Ramon Martinez 1314
10. Bob Welch 1292
Los Angeles Dodgers All Time Earned Run Average
1. Zack Greinke 2.30
2. Kenley Jansen 2.31
Jeff Pfeffer 2.31
4. Clayton Kershaw 2.41
5. Nap Rucker 2.42
6. Larry Cheney 2.45
7. Ron Perranoski 2.56
8. Rube Marquard 2.58
9. Jim Brewer 2.62
Kaiser Wilhelm 2.62
Popular Sports Sites