New Orleans Saints News
News from Around the NFL
- Barnwell ranks the 0-2 NFL teams: Are the Texans, Eagles and Vikings really this bad?on September 24, 2020 at 11:46 am
Houston has had a tough schedule, but Philadelphia and Minnesota just don't look right. Which winless teams still have a shot?
- Gruden: 'Slam' Newton a power forward at QBon September 24, 2020 at 11:41 am
Raiders coach Jon Gruden says he dubbed Patriots QB Cam Newton "Slam" because "he is a power forward playing quarterback."
- Raiders' Incognito to IR, out at least 3 weekson September 24, 2020 at 11:41 am
The Raiders put left guard Richie Incognito on injured reserve, dealing their already-banged up offensive line another blow.
- Seahawks QB Wilson now favorite for NFL MVPon September 24, 2020 at 11:41 am
A strong start and increased betting interest have propelled Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson to the top of the odds to win the NFL MVP award this season.
- Athletes frustrated with Taylor grand jury newson September 24, 2020 at 11:41 am
A grand jury in Louisville announced that Officer Brett Hankison was charged with three counts of wanton endangerment in connection to the police raid on the night of March 13 that resulted in the death of Breonna Taylor.
- Five things you may not know about Gale Sayers, the NFL legend who died at age 77on September 23, 2020 at 11:49 pm
The Kansas Comet dazzled NFL fans during his brief but remarkable career
- NFL Week 3 injuries: D.J. Chark questionable, Kenny Golladay trending in right direction and more updateson September 23, 2020 at 11:33 pm
A complete rundown of every single team's final injury report heading into this weekend's slate of games
- 49ers' Kyle Shanahan says Nick Mullens is likely to start at quarterback vs. Giants in Week 3on September 23, 2020 at 10:29 pm
Jimmy Garoppolo, meanwhile, is a long shot to take the practice field this week
- Pete Prisco's NFL Week 3 odds, picks: Packers over Saints on road, Cowboys cover vs. Seahawks in wild gameon September 23, 2020 at 10:18 pm
Prisco reveals his NFL picks for Week 3, including why the Chiefs will win in Baltimore
- Saints' Drew Brees pushes back on notion he's in decline: 'I feel good, borderline great'on September 23, 2020 at 10:13 pm
The 41-year-old QB has been uncharacteristically out of sync during New Orleans' 1-1 start
- Colin Cowherd, Jason McIntyre leaning toward Ravens (-4) and the over (53.5) vs. Chiefs | TALK THE LINEon September 22, 2020 at 5:15 pm
Colin Cowherd believes the Baltimore Ravens will finally get the best of the Kansas City Chiefs after going 0-2 against Patrick Mahomes and the Chiefs since the reigning Super Bowl MVP became the starter. Jason McIntyre is leaning toward the Ravens covering four points as well and both guys like the over 53.5 play.
- Colin Cowherd think Lions players might ‘bail’ on Matt Patricia, likes Cardinals -5.5 | TALK THE LINEon September 22, 2020 at 5:13 pm
Colin Cowherd said he just doesn’t know how much fight the Detroit Lions have left for head coach Matt Patricia after starting 0-2 in the 2020 season. With quarterback Kyler Murray firing on all cylinders for the Arizona Cardinals, Colin likes Arizona to cover 5.5 points against Detroit.
- Colin Cowherd & Jason McIntyre are on opposite ends of the Bills (-3) vs. Rams matchup | TALK THE LINEon September 22, 2020 at 5:04 pm
The Buffalo Bills open as three-point favorites against the Los Angeles Rams with both teams entering the game at 2-0. Hear why Colin Cowherd and Jason McIntyre disagree over how this game will shake out.
- Colin Cowherd: Cowboys, Seahawks’ lack of pass rush makes over 55 look great | TALK THE LINEon September 22, 2020 at 5:00 pm
Colin Cowherd and Jason McIntyre are in agreement that the lackluster defenses of the Dallas Cowboys and Seattle Seahawks make it likely the over (55) will hit on Sunday.
- Saquon Barkley’s season-ending torn ACL: How will it affect him in the long run?on September 22, 2020 at 5:02 am
Former New England Patriots head physician, Dr. Matt Provencher, breaks down the litany of injuries that occurred in Week 2 of the NFL season, including New York Giants running back Saquon Barkley, who tore his ACL.
History of Franchise
Conference: National Football Conference
Division: NFC South
Stadium: Mercedes-Benz Superdome
City: New Orleans, Louisiana
Owner: Gayle Benson
President: Dennis Lauscha
General manager: Mickey Loomis
Head coach: Sean Payton
League championships: (1)
Super Bowl championships: (1)
Conference championships: (1)
Division championships: (7)
NFC West: 1991, 2000
NFC South: 2006, 2009, 2011, 2017, 2018
Playoff appearances: (12)
NFL: 1987, 1990, 1991, 1992, 2000, 2006, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2017, 2018
Subscribe to Detroit Sports Frenzy Today!
Latest Saints Videos
Fantasy Focus Football Podcast (ESPN.com)
Skip and Shannon: Undisputed
All times ET
2019 Saints Rushing Leader
Alvin Kamara 797
2019 Saints Receiving Leader
Michael Thomas 1,725
|2018 New Orleans Saints season|
|Head coach||Sean Payton|
|General manager||Mickey Loomis|
|Home field||Mercedes-Benz Superdome|
|Division place||1st NFC South|
|Playoff finish||Won Divisional Playoffs (Eagles) 20–14|
Lost NFC Championship (Rams) (OT)
|Pro Bowlers||QB Drew Brees |
WR Michael Thomas
C Max Unger
OT Terron Armstead
DE Cameron Jordan
RB Alvin Kamara
OG Larry Warford
OG Andrus Peat
|AP All-Pros||WR Michael Thomas (1st team) |
QB Drew Brees (2nd team)
OT Terron Armstead (2nd team)
OT Ryan Ramczyk (2nd team)
DE Cameron Jordan (2nd team)
New Orleans Saints All Time Passing Yards
|10||Billy Joe Tolliver||3,343|
New Orleans Saints All Time Rushing Yards
New Orleans Saints All Time Receiving Yards
Popular Sports Sites