Denver Broncos News
- Kiszla: The best Broncos can hope to get from this lost NFL season is Clemson quarterback Trevor Lawrenceon September 24, 2020 at 1:30 am
Can somebody please find coach Vic Fangio a mask he likes, maybe something with orange and blue spangles, so Uncle Vic won’t get docked another $100,000 in fines?
- Broncos Briefs: After fine, Vic Fangio vows to be more aware of wearing maskon September 23, 2020 at 9:17 pm
Slapped with a $100,000 fine this week by the NFL for not regularly wearing his mask on the sideline, Broncos coach Vic Fangio said Wednesday he simply has to better train himself about his mask positioning.
- Broncos, injuries and all, facing must-win scenario in Week 3 against Tom Brady and Tampa Bayon September 23, 2020 at 9:10 pm
At 0-2 and without Drew Lock for multiple weeks, a loss to Tom Brady and the Bucs would essentially result in the early elimination of the Broncos from the playoff race for a second straight season.
- Panthers put Christian McCaffrey on injured reserve with ankle injuryon September 23, 2020 at 9:08 pm
The Panthers have placed Christian McCaffrey on short-term injured reserve, meaning the All-Pro running back will miss at least three games.
- Chargers’ team doctor punctured Tyrod Taylor’s lung, AP source sayson September 23, 2020 at 8:41 pm
Los Angeles Chargers quarterback Tyrod Taylor missed last Sunday’s game because a team doctor accidentally punctured his lung, according to a person familiar with the case.
News from Around the NFL
- Sports world reacts to Breonna Taylor grand jury announcementon September 24, 2020 at 5:21 am
A Kentucky grand jury indicted Louisville police officer Brett Hankison on three counts of wanton endangerment in the first degree in the shooting case of Breonna Taylor. Athletes from all over the sports world took to social media to react.
- Chargers' Taylor had lung punctured by team docon September 24, 2020 at 3:12 am
A Chargers team doctor accidentally punctured Tyrod Taylor's lung just before kickoff Sunday while trying to administer a pain-killing injection, leading to the quarterback missing the team's game against the Chiefs, coach Anthony Lynn told ESPN.
- Raiders' Incognito to IR, out at least 3 weekson September 24, 2020 at 3:12 am
The Raiders put left guard Richie Incognito on injured reserve, dealing their already-banged up offensive line another blow.
- Brees remains confident, feels 'borderline great'on September 24, 2020 at 3:12 am
Despite his subpar start to the season, New Orleans quarterback Drew Brees remains "focused on putting us in position to succeed" as the Saints look to bounce back in Week 3.
- Seahawks QB Wilson now favorite for NFL MVPon September 24, 2020 at 3:12 am
A strong start and increased betting interest have propelled Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson to the top of the odds to win the NFL MVP award this season.
- Five things you may not know about Gale Sayers, the NFL legend who died at age 77on September 23, 2020 at 11:49 pm
The Kansas Comet dazzled NFL fans during his brief but remarkable career
- NFL Week 3 injuries: D.J. Chark questionable, Kenny Golladay trending in right direction and more updateson September 23, 2020 at 11:33 pm
A complete rundown of every single team's final injury report heading into this weekend's slate of games
- 49ers' Kyle Shanahan says Nick Mullens is likely to start at quarterback vs. Giants in Week 3on September 23, 2020 at 10:29 pm
Jimmy Garoppolo, meanwhile, is a long shot to take the practice field this week
- Pete Prisco's NFL Week 3 odds, picks: Packers over Saints on road, Cowboys cover vs. Seahawks in wild gameon September 23, 2020 at 10:18 pm
Prisco reveals his NFL picks for Week 3, including why the Chiefs will win in Baltimore
- Saints' Drew Brees pushes back on notion he's in decline: 'I feel good, borderline great'on September 23, 2020 at 10:13 pm
The 41-year-old QB has been uncharacteristically out of sync during New Orleans' 1-1 start
- Colin Cowherd, Jason McIntyre leaning toward Ravens (-4) and the over (53.5) vs. Chiefs | TALK THE LINEon September 22, 2020 at 5:15 pm
Colin Cowherd believes the Baltimore Ravens will finally get the best of the Kansas City Chiefs after going 0-2 against Patrick Mahomes and the Chiefs since the reigning Super Bowl MVP became the starter. Jason McIntyre is leaning toward the Ravens covering four points as well and both guys like the over 53.5 play.
- Colin Cowherd think Lions players might ‘bail’ on Matt Patricia, likes Cardinals -5.5 | TALK THE LINEon September 22, 2020 at 5:13 pm
Colin Cowherd said he just doesn’t know how much fight the Detroit Lions have left for head coach Matt Patricia after starting 0-2 in the 2020 season. With quarterback Kyler Murray firing on all cylinders for the Arizona Cardinals, Colin likes Arizona to cover 5.5 points against Detroit.
- Colin Cowherd & Jason McIntyre are on opposite ends of the Bills (-3) vs. Rams matchup | TALK THE LINEon September 22, 2020 at 5:04 pm
The Buffalo Bills open as three-point favorites against the Los Angeles Rams with both teams entering the game at 2-0. Hear why Colin Cowherd and Jason McIntyre disagree over how this game will shake out.
- Colin Cowherd: Cowboys, Seahawks’ lack of pass rush makes over 55 look great | TALK THE LINEon September 22, 2020 at 5:00 pm
Colin Cowherd and Jason McIntyre are in agreement that the lackluster defenses of the Dallas Cowboys and Seattle Seahawks make it likely the over (55) will hit on Sunday.
- Saquon Barkley’s season-ending torn ACL: How will it affect him in the long run?on September 22, 2020 at 5:02 am
Former New England Patriots head physician, Dr. Matt Provencher, breaks down the litany of injuries that occurred in Week 2 of the NFL season, including New York Giants running back Saquon Barkley, who tore his ACL.
History of Franchise
Conference: American Football Conference
Division: AFC West
Stadium: Broncos Stadium at Mile High
City: Denver, Colorado
League championships: (3)
Super Bowl championships: (3)
1997 (XXXII), 1998 (XXXIII), 2015 (50)
Conference championships: (8)
AFC: 1977, 1986, 1987, 1989, 1997, 1998, 2013, 2015
Division championships: (15)
AFC West: 1977, 1978, 1984, 1986, 1987, 1989, 1991, 1996, 1998, 2005, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
Playoff appearances: (22)
NFL: 1977, 1978, 1979, 1983, 1984, 1986, 1987, 1989, 1991, 1993, 1996, 1997, 1998, 2000, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
Subscribe to Detroit Sports Frenzy Today!
Latest Broncos Videos
Fantasy Focus Football Podcast (ESPN.com)
Skip and Shannon: Undisputed
All times ET
2019 Broncos Passing Leader
Joe Flacco 1,822 Yards
2019 Broncos Rushing Leader
Phillip Lindsay 1,011 Yards
2019 Broncos Receiving Leader
Courtland Sutton 1,112 Yards
|2018 Denver Broncos season|
|Head coach||Vance Joseph|
|General manager||John Elway|
|Owner||The Pat Bowlen Trust|
|Home field||Broncos Stadium at Mile High|
|Division place||3rd AFC West|
|Playoff finish||Did not qualify|
|Pro Bowlers||LB Von Miller|
RB Phillip Lindsay
LS Casey Kreiter
CB Chris Harris Jr.
|AP All-Pros||LB Von Miller|
Denver Broncos All Time Passing Yards
Denver Broncos All Time Rushing Yards
Denver Broncos All Time Receiving Yards
Popular Sports Sites