Green Bay Packers News
- Packers plan significantly reduced capacity, mandatory masks July 3, 2020The Packers are telling fans to prepare to wear a mask if they’re able to see a game at Lambeau Field at all this season. In a message from Packers President/CEO Mark Murphy, season ticket holders were told that the team is optimistic fans will be able to attend games this year, although even that’s […]Michael David Smith
- Jordan Love becomes sixth NFL first-round choice to sign July 1, 2020The Packers have their first-round choice under contract. The team announced quarterback Jordan Love has signed his rookie deal. The Packers also made official the signing of second-round choice A.J. Dillon, which was reported earlier Wednesday. Green Bay has signed six of its nine choices, with third-rounder Josiah Deguara, fifth-rounder Kamal Martin and sixth-rounder Jake […]Charean Williams
- Packers sign AJ Dillon July 1, 2020The Packers got another rookie under contract, a guy who should create some interesting competition. Running back A.J. Dillon just tweeted out a photo of himself signing his rookie deal with the Packers. The second-rounder from Boston College ran for 1,685 yards and 14 touchdowns last year, capping a three-year college career in which he […]Darin Gantt
- Aaron Jones on AJ Dillon’s arrival: I’m just gonna raise my game June 28, 2020There’s been plenty of attention paid to how the Packers will manage things with quarterbacks Aaron Rodgers and Jordan Love after the Packers traded up to take Love in the first round. There’s been a little less attention paid to how another offensive starter named Aaron will respond to the team drafting a player at […]Josh Alper
- Brett Favre: Packers should use Jordan Love like Taysom Hill June 28, 2020There are plenty of similarities between the Brett Favre/Aaron Rodgers situation and the Rodgers/Jordan Love dynamic. There could be one significant difference, if the Packers take Favre’s advice. Favre thinks that Love should play from time to time, something Rodgers didn’t do until Favre retired (for the first time). “I think there’s ways to incorporate […]Mike Florio
- NFL will play Black national anthem 'Lift Every Voice and Sing' before each Week 1 game July 3, 2020Starting with Texans-Chiefs NFL season opener, "Lift Every Voice and Sing," known as the Black national anthem, will play before every Week 1 kickoff.
- Packers advise season ticket holders to prepare for fewer or no fans at Lambeau Field for 2020 season July 3, 2020The team said that at best significantly fewer fans would be allowed to attend games. It's possible all seats will be empty.
- Aaron Rodgers hopeful NFL games will be able to be played with fans at Lambeau Field July 3, 2020"I think it would be really strange," the Packers QB said of playing games without fans in attendance due to the pandemic.
- Aaron Rodgers' tweet put 'extra skip in our step' for owners of struggling NYC Packers bar Kettle of Fish July 2, 2020Kettle of Fish in Greenwich Village has been a game-day destination for Packers fans for 20 years.
- Jaguars' bruising Leonard Fournette looms as load for Packers' shaky run defense July 2, 2020Eighth in a 13-part series on the opponents the Green Bay Packers are scheduled to face during the 2020 regular season.
News from Around the NFL
- 'Something's got to change': How the Vikings are pushing for social justiceon July 4, 2020 at 4:37 pm
The Vikings' social justice committee wants to be a part of the solution. The big question is how. For many, it starts with the most basic element when seeking change: starting a dialogue.
- Washington Redskins' nickname has been under scrutiny for decadeson July 4, 2020 at 4:25 pm
This isn't the first time the Redskins' nickname has been debated. Owner Dan Snyder has been adamant about keeping it but might yet change his stance.
- Cam's fantasy outlook and projection as a Patrioton July 3, 2020 at 11:29 pm
Cam Newton's deal with New England makes him a low-risk, high-reward speculative fantasy draft pick for 2020.
- Measuring Tom Brady's fantasy impact on his Buccaneers teammateson July 3, 2020 at 11:29 pm
Should fantasy players pick WRs Mike Evans and Chris Godwin earlier? Will Rob Gronkowski take over the TE targets? Let's break down the Bucs.
- Source: Change likely as Redskins review nameon July 3, 2020 at 10:52 pm
The Redskins on Friday said they were to "undergo a thorough review" of the team's nickname amid renewed pressure, especially from sponsors. A source told ESPN that a change is now considered likely.
- NFL sends teams COVID-19 protocols for training camp, including interaction with players who test positiveon July 4, 2020 at 4:47 pm
The NFL teams have protocols for players in place
- Washington Redskins considering name change: Dwayne Haskins weighs in with his pick for new nameon July 4, 2020 at 4:06 pm
Haskins might be playing for a renamed Washington team the next time he takes the field
- Washington Redskins appear destined to join list of NFL teams that have changed nameson July 4, 2020 at 3:18 am
Washington wouldn't be the first franchise to change names
- Dan Snyder to review, consider Washington Redskins name change after pressure from officials, FedEx and Nikeon July 3, 2020 at 11:27 pm
It appears a significant change is on the horizon in Washington
- Ranking Broncos' five biggest 2020 salary cap bargains: Franchise QB locked into cheap deal takes top spoton July 3, 2020 at 10:19 pm
Many of the Broncos' young stars are on team-friendly contracts
- Column: Some more appropriate names for Washington NFL teamon July 3, 2020 at 9:43 pm
Now that Washington’s NFL team has taken a long-overdue step toward changing its name, it’s time to start lining up some possible replacements
- AP Source: Agent asks Browns to trade tight end David Njokuon July 3, 2020 at 8:29 pm
A person familiar with the request says agent Drew Rosenhaus has asked the Cleveland Browns to trade tight end and former first-round draft pick David Njoku
- The Washington Redskins are reportedly investigating potentially changing their team nameon July 3, 2020 at 6:46 pm
Major sponsors such as FedEx, Nike and PepsiCo have put pressure on Redskins owner Dan Snyder to change the team's nickname in recent days.
- Redskins to have 'thorough review' of name amid race debateon July 3, 2020 at 3:45 pm
The Washington Redskins are having a “thorough review” of their name
- Washington Redskins undergoing 'thorough review' of team nameon July 3, 2020 at 3:38 pm
Washington Redskins undergoing 'thorough review' of team name
History of Franchise
Conference: National Football Conference
Division: North Division
Stadium: Lambeau Field
City: Green Bay, Wisconsin
Owner: Green Bay Packers, Inc. (360,760 stockholders—governed by a Board of Directors)
Chairman: Mark H. Murphy
CEO: Mark H. Murphy
President: Mark H. Murphy
General manager: Brian Gutekunst
Head coach: Matt LaFleur
League championships (13)
NFL Championships (pre-1970 AFL–NFL merger) (11)
1929, 1930, 1931, 1936, 1939, 1944, 1961, 1962, 1965, 1966, 1967
AFL–NFL Super Bowl championships (2)
1966 (I), 1967 (II)
Super Bowl championships (2)
1996 (XXXI), 2010 (XLV)
Conference championships (9)
NFL Western: 1960, 1961, 1962, 1965, 1966, 1967
NFC: 1996, 1997, 2010
Division championships (18)
NFL West: 1936, 1938, 1939, 1944
NFL Central: 1967
NFC Central: 1972, 1995, 1996, 1997
NFC North: 2002, 2003, 2004, 2007, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2016
Playoff appearances (32)
NFL: 1936, 1938, 1939, 1941, 1944, 1960, 1961, 1962, 1965, 1966, 1967, 1972, 1982, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2007, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
Subscribe to Detroit Sports Frenzy Today!
Latest Packers Videos
Fantasy Focus Football Podcast (ESPN.com)
Skip and Shannon: Undisputed
All times ET
2019 Packers Passing Leader
Aaron Rodgers 4,002
2019 Packers Rushing Leader
Aaron Jones 1,084
2019 Packers Receiving Leader
Davante Adams 997
|2018 Green Bay Packers season|
|Head coach||Mike McCarthy (fired Week 13, 4–7–1 record)|
Joe Philbin (interim)
|General manager||Brian Gutekunst|
|Owner||Green Bay Packers, Inc. (360,760 stockholders)|
|Home field||Lambeau Field|
|Division place||3rd NFC North|
|Playoff finish||Did not qualify|
Green Bay Packers All Time Passing Yards
Green Bay Packers All Time Rushing Yards
Green Bay Packers All Time Receiving Yards
Popular Sports Sites