Philadelphia Eagles Football News
Keep up with the latest Philadelphia Eagles Football News. The NFC East Eagles are led by a number of great players including Miles Sanders, A.J. Brown and also quarterback Jalen Hurts. Nick Sirianni is the head coach of the team and he will expect his team to play hard each and every game day. Will the team have the right chemistry this season to make another playoff run and win the NFL Superbowl?
- Eagles-Titans Week 13 injury report, with analysison December 1, 2022 at 9:53 pm
The Philadelphia Eagles have been a relatively healthy team for the better part of this season, but they have begun accumulating a bunch notable injuries over the last few weeks, and their injured reserve list is filling up.
- Eagles-Titans: Predictions, betting odds and more for Week 13on December 1, 2022 at 8:03 pm
The 10-1 Eagles, who have been suspect against the run the last few weeks, face maybe their toughest matchup all season in the Titans and powerful running back Derrick Henry. Who comes out on top? Our writers make their Week 13 predictions.
- Recap: Eagles chat with Jimmy Kempskion December 1, 2022 at 8:01 pm
Beginning at noon today, Jimmy Kempski will take your questions in another Eagles chat. Be sure to join him here.
- Which Eagles players are deserving of Pro Bowl recognition?on December 1, 2022 at 7:58 pm
Through the first three months of the season the Philadelphia have won 10 games, and only lost 1. They are a good team, and many of their players have also been, you know, good. #Analysis. Let's take a look at which players have been good enough to warrant Pro Bowl consideration, for those of you who care about that.
- Chauncey Gardner-Johnson's lacerated kidney is a tricky injury, expert sayson December 1, 2022 at 6:49 pm
It was reported on Tuesday that Eagles starting safety Chauncey Gardner-Johnson lacerated his kidney against the Green Bay Packers on Sunday night.
News from Around the NFL
- LeBron: Why no questions about Jerry Jones pic?on December 1, 2022 at 10:18 pm
Addressing reporters during his postgame news conference Wednesday, LeBron James wondered why he has not been asked about the 1957 photo of Cowboys owner Jerry Jones that recently surfaced, after the media were quick to question him about Kyrie Irving.
- Kentucky QB Levis to enter draft, decide on bowlon December 1, 2022 at 10:10 pm
Kentucky quarterback Will Levis, a potential top-five pick, said during an interview on Twitter on Wednesday night that he intends to enter the NFL draft.
- Watson focuses on football, deflects other querieson December 1, 2022 at 10:10 pm
Browns quarterback Deshaun Watson refused to answer any non-football questions Thursday, keeping the focus on football.
- Shut him down? If asked, Rodgers 'open' to ideaon December 1, 2022 at 10:10 pm
If the 4-8 Green Bay Packers become officially knocked out of playoff contention, Aaron Rodgers said he understands that a conversation will almost certainly be had about his status for the remainder of the season.
- Arrest warrant issued in Tampa for Antonio Brownon December 1, 2022 at 10:10 pm
An arrest warrant has been issued in Tampa, Florida, for Antonio Brown on a battery charge stemming from an incident on Nov. 28.
- Bills' Von Miller placed on injured reserve with knee injury, sidelining him for at least four gameson December 1, 2022 at 9:47 pm
Miller was hoping to be back next week
- Can the Bills keep up their recent domination of the Pats? Plus, other best bets for Thursdayon December 1, 2022 at 9:32 pm
Buffalo has won four of five meetings since 2020 by an average of 17.5 points
- Justin Fields injury update: Bears QB on track to start vs. Packers after being full participant in practiceon December 1, 2022 at 9:27 pm
Fields missed last week's game with a shoulder injury
- Week 13 NFL picks, odds, 2022 best bets from advanced model: This 5-way football parlay would pay out 25-1on December 1, 2022 at 8:29 pm
The SportsLine Projection Model reveals its top Week 13 NFL picks, bets, predictions and parlay
- Bills vs. Patriots odds, line, spread: Thursday Night Football picks, NFL predictions from computer modelon December 1, 2022 at 8:25 pm
SportsLine's model simulated New England vs. Buffalo featuring Josh Allen, Stefon Diggs and Mac Jones 10,000 times
- What can Tua Tagovailoa prove vs. 49ers in Week 13? | SPEAKon December 1, 2022 at 10:27 pm
LeSean McCoy and David Helman discuss Week 13’s matchup between the Miami Dolphins and the San Francisco 49ers. Helman weighs in and explains this game is a huge opportunity for Tua Tagovailoa to prove he can compete with the best quarterbacks in the NFL. McCoy agrees with Helman and explains this is an opportunity for Tua to show the league he can win big games against good opponents.
- NFL odds Week 13: Betting edges on Colts-Cowboys, Broncos-Ravens and moreon December 1, 2022 at 10:09 pm
Gambling expert Warren Sharp analyzes the odds and gives you his sharpest edges for key games in the Week 13 NFL slate.
- Patrick Peterson explains Kyler Murray recent commentson December 1, 2022 at 9:59 pm
Patrick Peterson intensified his criticism of former Cards teammate Kyler Murray before clearing the air Thursday.
- Should Bears play Justin Fields Sunday? What's at stake now and in futureon December 1, 2022 at 9:43 pm
Justin Fields injured his shoulder two weeks ago. He's participating in practice, but should the Bears risk playing him against the Packers? We examine their dilemma.
- Commanders RB Brian Robinson's breakout game continues remarkable comebackon December 1, 2022 at 9:30 pm
Rookie Brian Robinson's career-best performance against Atlanta on Sunday came just 91 days after he was shot in an armed robbery.
History of Franchise
Conference: National Football Conference
Division: NFC East
Stadium: Lincoln Financial Field
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Owner(s) Jeffrey Lurie
Chairman Jeffrey Lurie
CEO Jeffrey Lurie
President Don Smolenski
General manager Howie Roseman
Head coach Doug Pederson
League championships (4)
NFL championships (pre-1970 AFL–NFL merger) (3)
1948, 1949, 1960
Super Bowl championships (1)
Conference championships (4)
NFL Eastern: 1960
NFC: 1980, 2004, 2017
Division championships (13)
NFL East: 1947, 1948, 1949
NFC East: 1980, 1988, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2006, 2010, 2013, 2017
Playoff appearances (26)
NFL: 1947, 1948, 1949, 1960, 1978, 1979, 1980, 1981, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1992, 1995, 1996, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2006, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2013, 2017, 2018
Subscribe to Detroit Sports Frenzy Today!
Latest Cowboys Videos
Fantasy Focus Football Podcast (ESPN.com)
Skip and Shannon: Undisputed
All times ET
Week Date Opponent Result Record Venue
1 9/8/2019 Washington Redskins W 32–27 1–0 Lincoln Financial Field
2 9/15/2019 at Atlanta Falcons L 20–24 1–1 Mercedes-Benz Stadium
3 9/22/2019 Detroit Lions L 24–27 1–2 Lincoln Financial Field
4 9/26/2019 at Green Bay Packers W 34–27 2–2 Lambeau Field
5 10/6/2019 New York Jets W 31–6 3–2 Lincoln Financial Field
6 10/13/2019 at Minnesota Vikings L 20–38 3–3 U.S. Bank Stadium
7 10/20/2019 at Dallas Cowboys L 10–37 3–4 AT&T Stadium
8 10/27/2019 at Buffalo Bills W 31–13 4–4 New Era Field
9 11/3/2019 Chicago Bears W 22–14 5–4 Lincoln Financial Field
11 11/17/2019 New England Patriots L 10–17 5–5 Lincoln Financial Field
12 11/24/2019 Seattle Seahawks L 9–17 5–6 Lincoln Financial Field
13 12/1/2019 at Miami Dolphins L 31–37 5–7 Hard Rock Stadium
14 12/9/2019 New York Giants W 23–17 (OT) 6–7 Lincoln Financial Field
15 12/15/2019 at Washington Redskins W 37–27 7–7 FedExField
16 12/22/2019 Dallas Cowboys W 17–9 8–7 Lincoln Financial Field
17 12/29/2019 at New York Giants W 34–17 9–7 MetLife Stadium
2019 Eagles Passing Leader
Carson Wentz 4,039
2019 Eagles Rushing Leader
Miles Sanders 818
2019 Eagles Receiving Leader
Zach Ertz 916
|2018 Philadelphia Eagles season|
|Head coach||Doug Pederson|
|General manager||Howie Roseman|
|Home field||Lincoln Financial Field|
|Division place||2nd NFC East|
|Playoff finish||Won Wild Card Playoffs (at Bears) 16–15|
Lost Divisional Playoffs (at Saints) 14–20
|Pro Bowlers||TE Zach Ertz|
OG Brandon Brooks
DT Fletcher Cox
SS Malcolm Jenkins
OT Lane Johnson
Philadelphia Eagles All Time Passing Yards
Philadelphia Eagles All Time Rushing Yards
|4||Steve Van Buren||5,860|
Philadelphia Eagles All Time Receiving Yards
Popular Sports Sites