History of Franchise
Conference: National Football Conference
Division: NFC East
Stadium: AT&T Stadium
Location: Arlington, Texas
Owner(s): Jerry Jones
CEO: Stephen Jones
President: Jerry Jones
General manager: Jerry Jones
Head coach: Jason Garrett
League championships: (5)
Super Bowl championships: (5)
1971 (VI), 1977 (XII), 1992 (XXVII), 1993 (XXVIII), 1995 (XXX)
Conference championships: (10)
NFL Eastern: 1966, 1967
NFC: 1970, 1971, 1975, 1977, 1978, 1992, 1993, 1995
Division championships: (24)
NFL Eastern: 1966
NFL Capitol: 1967, 1968, 1969
NFC East: 1970, 1971, 1973, 1976, 1977, 1978, 1979, 1981, 1985, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1998, 2007, 2009, 2014, 2016, 2018
Playoff appearances (33)
NFL: 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1975, 1976, 1977, 1978, 1979, 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983, 1985, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1998, 1999, 2003, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2014, 2016, 2018
Dallas Cowboys News
- NFC East History Favors the Cowboys as 2020 Division Champions May 25, 2020The NFC East hasn’t had a repeat division champion since 2004, the last of four-straight championships by the Philadelphia Eagles. The last 15 seasons have seen a new winner each year, and this is just one statistic which favor the Dallas Cowboys’ odds of taking the division in 2020. The Cowboys and Eagles are tied […]Jess Haynie
- Travis Frederick Believes Cowboys Will Go Far in 2020 May 25, 2020Travis Frederick won’t be on the field when the Dallas Cowboys 2020 season kicks off. However, he’ll probably be cheering for his former teammates. Frederick recently retired from football after being drafted in the first round by the Cowboys in 2013. As he gets ready to focus on his charity, “The Blocking Hunger Foundation,” Travis […]Mauricio Rodriguez
- Cowboys’ Lack of Interest in Everson Griffen Now Clear? May 25, 2020Despite the outcry of support to sign Free Agent Defensive End Everson Griffen, the Dallas Cowboys showed little to no interest in the former Minnesota Viking. With the need to replace Robert Quinn, who was scooped up by the Chicago Bears in free agency, Griffen was thought to be the perfect solution. The Cowboys though […]Brian Martin
- 2020 Dallas Cowboys 53-man Roster Projection May 25, 2020The Dallas Cowboys and the rest of the NFL have gotten back to their facilities, and it’s looking more likely that games will be played in 2020. The when and the how are still questions to be answered, but as the United States begins to open up, the biggest sport in North America will find […]John Williams
- Latest on Cowboys’ Potential Trade Interest in S Jamal Adams May 25, 2020News is a little slow for most teams around the NFL right now, but fortunately not for the Dallas Cowboys. There are still plenty of top storylines to keep all of us around Cowboys Nation entertained, the latest of which is the impasse the New York Jets and Jamal Adams have hit in contract negotiations. […]Brian Martin
- Report: NFL teams expected to be 'cautious' with long-term deals this summer May 25, 2020The COVID-19 pandemic has brought unprecedented uncertainty to the upcoming NFL season, especially on the economic side of things, and it could alter the way teams approach the remainder of the offseason.
- Troy Aikman continues to back Dak regarding his contract situation May 25, 2020With the way things stand, it would still be surprising if Prescott and the Cowboys failed to reach a long-term agreement by the July 15 deadline.
- Five NFL teams that will disappoint in the 2020 season May 25, 2020Every NFL team heads into the summer with grand expectations before the upcoming season. Optimism is always high with every organization and fan base confident their team will do something special.
- Mike McCarthy is surprising preseason co-favorite for NFL Coach of the Year May 25, 2020The NFL Coach of the Year award usually goes to the coach of the team that defies expectations or dominates more than expected and FanDuel Sportsbook surprisingly rates new Dallas Cowboys coach Mike McCarthy as co-favorite.
- Cowboys not interested in trading for Jamal Adams? May 25, 2020New York Jets star safety Jamal Adams has been the subject of trade rumors for months with the Dallas Cowboys viewed as the perfect landing spot.
News from Around the NFL
- From Tiger's game to Brady's wild ride, the biggest takeaways from an entertaining matchon May 26, 2020 at 1:23 am
Tiger Woods, Peyton Manning, Tom Brady and Phil Mickelson put on a good show, with the help of some antics.
- Rodney Smith well-seasoned to compete for RB job with Pantherson May 25, 2020 at 8:21 pm
Smith, who rushed for 4,125 yards in six years at Minnesota, hopes he has a winning recipe to become Christian McCaffrey's backup with Carolina.
- Is Tua Tagovailoa ready to become Miami's biggest star since Dan Marino?on May 25, 2020 at 8:19 pm
Former Miami athletes Dwyane Wade, Ricky Williams and Joe Rose weigh in on the rookie quarterback's arrival that is being defined by hope and hype.
- N.Y. governor: Pro teams can return to facilitieson May 25, 2020 at 6:53 pm
New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo says teams in his state can return to their facilities for training after a pause of more than two months.
- Brady holes wedge shot for birdie as pants spliton May 25, 2020 at 6:53 pm
A struggling Tom Brady made birdie on the seventh hole during Sunday's The Match, earning an extra $100,000 for charity from Brooks Koepka.
- Matthew Stafford looking forward to Year 2 with Darrell Bevell, but do QBs really improve in Year 2 of new OC?on May 25, 2020 at 11:07 pm
Stafford was off to an excellent start in 2019 before getting injured
- Devonta Freeman angrily shoots down retirement talk in now-deleted tweet: 'I got 10 more years in me'on May 25, 2020 at 10:36 pm
This comes after a suggestion he could simply sit out this season
- Giants breakout predictions 2020: Will Hernandez thrives in power scheme, Jason Garrett unlocks Evan Engramon May 25, 2020 at 9:15 pm
New York has several young and talented former top draft picks poised to break out
- Mike Tolbert says Panthers have mismanaged Cam Newton's injuries for 'past two or three years'on May 25, 2020 at 8:25 pm
The Panthers were wrong to put Cam on the field to open 2019, according to Tolbert
- Rams' Taylor Rapp burns 10,000 calories in #10kCalorieChallengeon May 25, 2020 at 7:28 pm
Rapp achieved the feat by biking, running, and swimming
- Professional athletes across the sports world pay their respects on Memorial Dayon May 25, 2020 at 11:55 pm
Let's take a look at how our favorite professional athletes are celebrating Memorial Day and honoring all those who serve and served our country.
- Can Kyler Murray – a la Patrick Mahomes and Lamar Jackson – win MVP in his sophomore season?on May 25, 2020 at 6:38 pm
Patrick Mahomes and Lamar Jackson have made winning NFL MVP in your second year a thing. Can Kyler Murray continue the trend in 2020?
- Saints adding ex-Steelers linebacker Anthony Chickilloon May 23, 2020 at 5:56 pm
Linebacker Anthony Chickillo has agreed to a contract with the New Orleans Saints after playing the last five seasons with the Pittsburgh Steelers
- Packers' run defense eager for redemption after playoff losson May 23, 2020 at 3:26 pm
Green Bay Packers defensive coordinator Mike Pettine believes his team’s run defense is much better than the way it played in its most recent game
- Could LeBron James have been an NFL superstar back in 2011?on May 22, 2020 at 11:36 pm
LeBron James recently divulged that he was prepared to sign with the Dallas Cowboys during the 2011 NBA lockout. How good would the King have been?
Subscribe to Detroit Sports Frenzy Today!
Latest Cowboys Videos
Fantasy Focus Football Podcast (ESPN.com)
Skip and Shannon: Undisputed
WK DATE OPP RESULT
1 9/8/2019 vs W 35-17
2 9/15/2019 @ W 31-21
3 9/22/2019 vs W 31-6
4 9/29/2019 @ L 12-10
5 10/6/2019 vs L 34-24
6 10/13/2019 @ L 24-22
7 10/20/2019 vs W 37-10
8 — BYE —
9 11/4/2019 @ W 37-18
10 11/10/2019 vs L 28-24
11 11/17/2019 @ W 35-27
12 11/24/2019 @ L 13-9
13 11/28/2019 vs L 26-15
14 12/5/2019 @ L 31-24
15 12/15/2019 vs W 44-21
16 12/22/2019 @ L 17-9
17 12/29/2019 vs W 47-16
2019 Cowboys Passing Leader
Dak Prescott 4,902 Yards
2019 Cowboys Rushing Leader
Ezekiel Elliott 1,357 Yards
2019 Cowboys Receiving Leader
Amari Cooper 1,189 Yards
|2018 Dallas Cowboys season|
|Head coach||Jason Garrett|
|General manager||Jerry Jones|
|Home field||AT&T Stadium|
|Division place||1st NFC East|
|Playoff finish||Won Wild Card Playoffs(Seahawks) 24–22|
Lost Divisional Playoffs (at Rams) 22–30
|Pro Bowlers||WR Cooper|
RB Ezekiel Elliott
CB Byron Jones
DE DeMarcus Lawrence
OG Zack Martin
QB Dak Prescott
OT Tyron Smith
LB Leighton Vander Esch
Dallas Cowboys All Time Passing Yards
Dallas Cowboys All Time Rushing Yards
Dallas Cowboys All Time Receiving Yards
Popular Sports Sites