Milwaukee Brewers News
- Hiura, Houser stumble in blow to playoff bidon September 24, 2020 at 2:35 am
- Burnes closing in on Brewers' first ERA titleon September 24, 2020 at 1:44 am
D’Amico had chance in 2000 -- before freak injury
- Rookies who could impact the postseasonon September 23, 2020 at 5:44 am
- This quartet bumps Crew into WC positionon September 23, 2020 at 3:22 am
- Slumping Hiura given 'mental break'on September 22, 2020 at 11:14 pm
Gannett Syndication Service
- Reds 6, Brewers 1: Combination of Cincinnati ace Trevor Bauer, home runs too much to overcomeon September 24, 2020 at 4:16 am
Brewers pitchers served up three home run and Reds starting pitcher Trevor Bauer dominated in a 6-1 loss for Milwaukee.
- After a disappointing series in Cincinnati, it all comes down to this weekend in St. Louis for the Brewerson September 24, 2020 at 3:19 am
Manager Craig Counsell says his team will need to beat the Cardinals at least three times, and probably four, to lock up a playoff berth.
- Photos: Reds 6, Brewers 1on September 24, 2020 at 1:58 am
Brewers pitchers served up three home runs in a 6-1 loss to the Reds.
- A recent mechanical tweak has Brewers closer Josh Hader bringing the heat once againon September 24, 2020 at 12:41 am
By focusing on utilizing his lower body more in his delivery, Hader is once again touching 97 mph with his fastball.
- These Brewers records are threatened by the shortened season, and so is the best strikeout rate for a pitcher in MLB historyon September 23, 2020 at 6:19 pm
Devin Williams is dominating hitters in a way that could go down in history as the best ever in one category, plus other Brewers marks in jeopardy.
News from Around MLB
- How surprise MVP candidate Luke Voit became Yankees' leading sluggeron September 24, 2020 at 6:19 am
Once a farmhand stuck in Memphis, Voit reinvented himself as a home run hero in the Bronx.
- MLB playoff push: Chaos reigns in the NL, plus current postseason bracketon September 24, 2020 at 6:17 am
The Reds keep surging, the Marlins are fading and don't sleep on the Giants. Here's the latest on the scrambled postseason picture.
- Rays wrap up first AL East crown since 2010on September 24, 2020 at 3:30 am
Randy Arozarena homered twice, and the Tampa Bay Rays clinched their first AL East title in 10 years with an 8-5 victory over the New York Mets on Wednesday.
- MLB tabs independent Atlantic as 'partner league'on September 24, 2020 at 3:30 am
Major League Baseball is making the independent Atlantic League its first "partner league," a distinction awarded as the expiration nears for MLB's agreement with the affiliated National Association of Professional Baseball Leagues.
- Fried exits Braves' win after tweaking left ankleon September 24, 2020 at 3:30 am
Braves ace Max Fried injured his ankle while fielding a bunt and was forced to leave his final start of the regular season after just one inning Wednesday, but Atlanta manager Brian Snitker doesn't think the injury is serious.
- Trevor Bauer says he deserves NL Cy Young award after pitching Reds to big win in playoff chaseon September 24, 2020 at 3:35 am
Bauer worked eight dominant innings on short rest against the Brewers on Wednesday
- Rays clinch AL East division title for the first time since 2010on September 24, 2020 at 2:24 am
The Rays are also on target to be the top seed in the AL
- Padres' Mike Clevinger exits Wednesday's start vs. Angels with biceps tightnesson September 23, 2020 at 11:53 pm
Clevinger was scratched from Sunday's start with biceps tightness as well
- MLB awards watch: Has Mariners' Kyle Lewis leapfrogged White Sox's Luis Robert for AL Rookie of the Year?on September 23, 2020 at 5:43 pm
For most of the year, it was assumed Robert would win, but that's long since fallen by the wayside
- MLB Prospect Watch: End-of-season awards for White Sox's Luis Robert, Marlins' Sixto Sanchez and otherson September 23, 2020 at 5:32 pm
Luis Robert, Kyle Lewis and Devin Williams receive recognition
- Nathan Eovaldi spins a gem in Red Sox’s 9-1 win over Orioleson September 24, 2020 at 5:44 am
Boston Red Sox starter Nathan Eovaldi went six innings, allowing no earned runs on seven hits while striking out eight Baltimore Orioles. Boston got plenty of offense and won, 9-1, on Wednesday evening.
- Ramon Laureano homers in Athletics’ 6-4 win over Dodgerson September 24, 2020 at 5:17 am
Oakland Athletics outfielder Ramon Laureano left the yard as the A's topped the Los Angeles Dodgers, 6-4, in a potential World Series preview.
- Evan Longoria homers as Giants top Rockies, 7-2on September 24, 2020 at 5:04 am
San Francisco Giants third baseman Evan Longoria hit his seventh home run of the season in a 7-2 win over the division-rival Colorado Rockies.
- WATCH: Jordan Luplow lifts Indians to second straight walk-off winon September 24, 2020 at 4:14 am
Luplow swung away on 3-0 and took Gio Gonzalez deep.
- An idle spectator in 2018, Shane Bieber is ready to lead Indians’ rotation in 2020 postseasonon September 24, 2020 at 4:13 am
Bieber looks ahead to his playoff debut.
Subscribe to Detroit Sports Frenzy Today!
History of Franchise
League: National League
Division: Central Division
|General Manager||David Stearns|
Arena/Stadium: Miller Park Park
|Major league titles|
|World Series titles (0)||None|
|NL Pennants (0)||None|
|AL Pennants (1)||1982|
|NL Central Division titles (2)|
|AL East Division titles (1)|
|Wild card berths (2)|
Milwaukee Brewers Podcasts
- Brewers on Tap - Episode 185on September 18, 2020 at 6:16 pm
Episode 185 features former Brewers great Carlos Gomez and Bullpen Coach Steve Karsay.
- Brewers on Tap - Episode 184on September 11, 2020 at 4:26 pm
Episode 184 features David Stearns and Daniel Vogelbach.
- Brewers on Tap - Episode 183on September 4, 2020 at 7:25 pm
Episode 183 features Josh Hader, Justin Topa and Jace Peterson.
- Brewers on Tap - Episode 182on August 28, 2020 at 11:01 pm
Episode 182 brings you press conferences with Devin Williams and Lorenzo Cain.
- Brewers on Tap - Episode 181on August 21, 2020 at 7:36 pm
Episode 181 features Doug Melvin, Corbin Burnes and Drew Rasmussen.
Milwaukee Brewers All Time Homeruns
1. Ryan Braun 325
2. Robin Yount 251
3. Prince Fielder 230
4. Geoff Jenkins 212
5. Gorman Thomas 208
6. Cecil Cooper 201
7. Ben Oglivie 176
8. Greg Vaughn 169
9. Jeromy Burnitz 165
10. Paul Molitor 160
Milwaukee Brewers All Time Runs Batted In
1. Robin Yount 1406
2. Ryan Braun 1065
3. Cecil Cooper 944
4. Paul Molitor 790
5. Geoff Jenkins 704
6. Ben Oglivie 685
7. Prince Fielder 656
8. Gorman Thomas 605
9. Jim Gantner 568
10. Greg Vaughn 566
Milwaukee Brewers All Time Batting Average
1. Jeff Cirillo .307
2. Paul Molitor .303
3. Cecil Cooper .302
4. Kevin Seitzer .300
5. Ryan Braun .298
6. Darryl Hamilton .290
7. Mark Loretta .289
8. Fernando Vina .286
9. Robin Yount .285
10. Brady Clark .284
Jonathan Lucroy .284
Dave Nilsson .284
Aramis Ramirez .284
Milwaukee Brewers All Time Wins
1. Jim Slaton 117
2. Mike Caldwell 102
3. Teddy Higuera 94
4. Moose Haas 91
5. Yovani Gallardo 89
6. Ben Sheets 86
7. Bill Wegman 81
8. Chris Bosio 67
9. Bill Travers 65
10. Cal Eldred 64
Milwaukee Brewers All Time Strikeouts
1. Yovani Gallardo 1226
2. Ben Sheets 1206
3. Teddy Higuera 1081
4. Jim Slaton 929
5. Moose Haas 800
6. Chris Bosio 749
7. Bill Wegman 696
8. Cal Eldred 686
9. Chris Capuano 643
10. Dave Bush 605
Milwaukee Brewers All Time Earned Run Average
1. Dan Plesac 3.21
2. Chuck Crim 3.47
3. Teddy Higuera 3.61
4. Jim Colborn 3.65
5. Yovani Gallardo 3.69
6. Ben Sheets 3.72
Lary Sorensen 3.72
8. Mike Caldwell 3.74
9. Skip Lockwood 3.75
10. Chris Bosio 3.76
Popular Sports Sites