Houston Texans News
- Ex-NFL kicker, Saints hero Tom Dempsey dies at 73on April 5, 2020 at 6:22 pm
NEW ORLEANS — Former NFL kicker Tom Dempsey, who played in the NFL despite being born without toes on his kicking foot and made a record 63-yard field goal, died late Saturday while struggling with complications from the new coronavirus, his daughter said. He was 73.
- Everything you need to know about Texans' new playerson April 2, 2020 at 10:07 am
The Texans will look quite a bit different this coming season.
- Texans' Deshaun Watson gives back at Ben Taub Hospitalon March 28, 2020 at 1:16 am
Texans Pro Bowl quarterback Deshaun Watson is treating lunch and dinner for nurses on the front lines of the coronavirus pandemic.
- NFL keeping its draft in April as scheduledon March 27, 2020 at 3:13 pm
NEW YORK (AP) — Commissioner Roger Goodell told NFL teams on Thursday that the draft will go on as originally scheduled for next month.
- Saints' Drew Brees, wife Brittany donate $5 million to Louisiana coronavirus relief effortson March 26, 2020 at 8:30 pm
Saints quarterback Drew Brees says he and his wife, Brittany, will donate $5 million to help Louisiana businesses and communities contend with challenges brought on by the rapid transmission of the coronavirus in the state.
News from Around the NFL
- Cam says he's 'a fish out of water' as free agenton April 7, 2020 at 2:06 pm
Cam Newton told Chris Paul on Instagram Live that he's "a fish out of water" as a free agent for the first time after being released by the Panthers.
- Ravens' Harbaugh worried about tech securityon April 7, 2020 at 2:06 pm
Ravens coach John Harbaugh is concerned about team information being hacked with new technology being rolled out because of the coronavirus.
- Sources: Rams, Chargers set for 'Hard Knocks'on April 7, 2020 at 12:16 pm
The show "Hard Knocks" may feature two teams, the Los Angeles Rams and Chargers, for the first time, sources tell ESPN -- if there are training camps.
- From the archives: Gleason's 2006 blocked punt symbolized 'rebirth' of the Saints, N.O.on April 7, 2020 at 1:11 am
The Saints' win on Sept. 25, 2006, was a magical homecoming after Hurricane Katrina.
- The best of Saints players and fans live-tweeting 2006 Superdome homecomingon April 7, 2020 at 1:11 am
Many former Saints are sharing their memories of the emotional 2006 win via social media.
- 2020 NFL Draft: Top quarterbacks and a trio of LSU Tigers headline buyer beware list in the first roundon April 7, 2020 at 12:30 pm
Teams need to do their homework and be comfortable with the results on these prospects
- 2020 NFL Mock Draft: Six potential first-round trades as two teams jump for QBs while Jets swing two dealson April 7, 2020 at 12:21 pm
Plus the Ravens and Redskins make big moves to help their defense and every projected first round pick
- 'Hard Knocks' 2020: Rams, Chargers reportedly to be featured on show if training camps happen this summeron April 7, 2020 at 12:10 pm
Film crews will not have to travel far for their 2020 subject
- NFL teams that need a RB: Here's how Steelers, Chiefs, Buccaneers and other teams can address issueon April 7, 2020 at 11:56 am
Attempting to fill RB vacancies for teams in need of backfield help
- NFL Power Rankings: Chiefs remain in top spot, Buccaneers make big jump after signing Tom Bradyon April 7, 2020 at 11:40 am
The Chiefs and Ravens earned the top two spots in Pete Prisco's pre-draft power rankings
- NFL Calendaron April 7, 2020 at 1:09 pm
- LA Rams hope to run ball by committee without Todd Gurleyon April 6, 2020 at 11:19 pm
The Los Angeles Rams don't expect to replace Todd Gurley with just one running back
- Tom Brady, Von Miller and more highlight the NFL's 2010s All-Decade Teamon April 6, 2020 at 10:31 pm
With the calendar rolling into 2020, the NFL announced its All-Decade Team on Monday featuring a list of legends and future Hall of Famers.
- Virtual NFL Draft will put spotlight on teams’ top talent evaluators — Jimmy Johnsonon April 6, 2020 at 10:22 pm
Jimmy Johnson said teams with experienced front-office executives and great talent evaluators will be at even more of an advantage this NFL Draft. Since draft communication will be virtual, he said the spotlight will be on the guys making the final decisions.
- NFL teams and players stepping up to help their communities in fight against COVID-19on April 6, 2020 at 10:21 pm
Take a look at how NFL teams and players are helping those in need in their communities during the COVID-19 pandemic.
History of Franchise
Conference: American Football Conference
Division: AFC South
Stadium: NRG Stadium
City: Houston, Texas
Owners: Janice McNair and D. Cal McNair
Chairman: D. Cal McNair
CEO: D. Cal McNair
President: Jamey Rootes
General manager: D. Cal McNair
Head coach: Bill O’Brien
League championships: (0)
Conference championships: (0)
Division championships: (5)
AFC South: 2011, 2012, 2015, 2016, 2018
Playoff appearances: (5)
NFL: 2011, 2012, 2015, 2016, 2018
Subscribe to Detroit Sports Frenzy Today!
Latest Texans Videos
Fantasy Focus Football Podcast (ESPN.com)
Skip and Shannon: Undisputed
All times ET
2019 Texans Passing Leader
Deshaun Watson 3,852 Yards
2019 Texans Rushing Leader
Carolos Hyde 1,070 Yards
2019 Texans Receiving Leader
DeAndre Hopkins 1,165 Yards
|2018 Houston Texans season|
|Head coach||Bill O’Brien|
|General manager||Brian Gaine|
|Owner||Bob McNair until his death on November 23, 2018|
Janice and D. Cal McNair from November 24, 2018
|Home field||NRG Stadium|
|Division place||1st AFC South|
|Playoff finish||Lost Wild Card Playoffs|
(vs. Colts) 7–21
Houston Texans All Time Passing Yards
Houston Texans All Time Rushing Yards
Houston Texans All Time Receiving Yards
Popular Sports Sites