Oakland Raiders News
News from Around the NFL
- Sports world reacts to Breonna Taylor grand jury announcementon September 24, 2020 at 5:21 am
A Kentucky grand jury indicted Louisville police officer Brett Hankison on three counts of wanton endangerment in the first degree in the shooting case of Breonna Taylor. Athletes from all over the sports world took to social media to react.
- Chargers' Taylor had lung punctured by team docon September 24, 2020 at 3:12 am
A Chargers team doctor accidentally punctured Tyrod Taylor's lung just before kickoff Sunday while trying to administer a pain-killing injection, leading to the quarterback missing the team's game against the Chiefs, coach Anthony Lynn told ESPN.
- Raiders' Incognito to IR, out at least 3 weekson September 24, 2020 at 3:12 am
The Raiders put left guard Richie Incognito on injured reserve, dealing their already-banged up offensive line another blow.
- Brees remains confident, feels 'borderline great'on September 24, 2020 at 3:12 am
Despite his subpar start to the season, New Orleans quarterback Drew Brees remains "focused on putting us in position to succeed" as the Saints look to bounce back in Week 3.
- Seahawks QB Wilson now favorite for NFL MVPon September 24, 2020 at 3:12 am
A strong start and increased betting interest have propelled Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson to the top of the odds to win the NFL MVP award this season.
- Five things you may not know about Gale Sayers, the NFL legend who died at age 77on September 23, 2020 at 11:49 pm
The Kansas Comet dazzled NFL fans during his brief but remarkable career
- NFL Week 3 injuries: D.J. Chark questionable, Kenny Golladay trending in right direction and more updateson September 23, 2020 at 11:33 pm
A complete rundown of every single team's final injury report heading into this weekend's slate of games
- 49ers' Kyle Shanahan says Nick Mullens is likely to start at quarterback vs. Giants in Week 3on September 23, 2020 at 10:29 pm
Jimmy Garoppolo, meanwhile, is a long shot to take the practice field this week
- Pete Prisco's NFL Week 3 odds, picks: Packers over Saints on road, Cowboys cover vs. Seahawks in wild gameon September 23, 2020 at 10:18 pm
Prisco reveals his NFL picks for Week 3, including why the Chiefs will win in Baltimore
- Saints' Drew Brees pushes back on notion he's in decline: 'I feel good, borderline great'on September 23, 2020 at 10:13 pm
The 41-year-old QB has been uncharacteristically out of sync during New Orleans' 1-1 start
- Colin Cowherd, Jason McIntyre leaning toward Ravens (-4) and the over (53.5) vs. Chiefs | TALK THE LINEon September 22, 2020 at 5:15 pm
Colin Cowherd believes the Baltimore Ravens will finally get the best of the Kansas City Chiefs after going 0-2 against Patrick Mahomes and the Chiefs since the reigning Super Bowl MVP became the starter. Jason McIntyre is leaning toward the Ravens covering four points as well and both guys like the over 53.5 play.
- Colin Cowherd think Lions players might ‘bail’ on Matt Patricia, likes Cardinals -5.5 | TALK THE LINEon September 22, 2020 at 5:13 pm
Colin Cowherd said he just doesn’t know how much fight the Detroit Lions have left for head coach Matt Patricia after starting 0-2 in the 2020 season. With quarterback Kyler Murray firing on all cylinders for the Arizona Cardinals, Colin likes Arizona to cover 5.5 points against Detroit.
- Colin Cowherd & Jason McIntyre are on opposite ends of the Bills (-3) vs. Rams matchup | TALK THE LINEon September 22, 2020 at 5:04 pm
The Buffalo Bills open as three-point favorites against the Los Angeles Rams with both teams entering the game at 2-0. Hear why Colin Cowherd and Jason McIntyre disagree over how this game will shake out.
- Colin Cowherd: Cowboys, Seahawks’ lack of pass rush makes over 55 look great | TALK THE LINEon September 22, 2020 at 5:00 pm
Colin Cowherd and Jason McIntyre are in agreement that the lackluster defenses of the Dallas Cowboys and Seattle Seahawks make it likely the over (55) will hit on Sunday.
- Saquon Barkley’s season-ending torn ACL: How will it affect him in the long run?on September 22, 2020 at 5:02 am
Former New England Patriots head physician, Dr. Matt Provencher, breaks down the litany of injuries that occurred in Week 2 of the NFL season, including New York Giants running back Saquon Barkley, who tore his ACL.
History of Franchise
Conference: American Football Conference
Division: AFC West
Stadium: RingCentral Coliseum
City: Oakland, California
Owner: Mark Davis
President: Marc Badain
General manager: Mike Mayock
Head coach: Jon Gruden
AFL championships: (pre-1970 AFL–NFL merger) (1)
Super Bowl championships: (3)
1976 (XI), 1980 (XV), 1983 (XVIII)
Conference championships: (4)
AFC: 1976, 1980, 1983, 2002
Division championships: (15)
AFL West: 1967, 1968, 1969
AFC West: 1970, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976, 1983, 1985, 1990, 2000, 2001, 2002
Playoff appearances: (22)
AFL: 1967, 1968, 1969
NFL: 1970, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976, 1977, 1980, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1990, 1991, 1993, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2016
Subscribe to Detroit Sports Frenzy Today!
Latest Raiders Videos
Fantasy Focus Football Podcast (ESPN.com)
Skip and Shannon: Undisputed
All times ET
2019 Raiders Passing Leader
Derek Carr 4,054 Yards
2019 Raiders Rushing Leader
Josh Jacobs 1,150 Yards
2019 Raiders Receiving Leader
Darren Waller 1,145 Yards
|2018 Oakland Raiders season|
|Head coach||Jon Gruden|
|General manager||Reggie McKenzie (until Week 14) |
Shaun Herock (Week 15-17)
|Home field||Oakland–Alameda County Coliseum|
|Division place||4th AFC West|
|Playoff finish||Did not qualify|
|Pro Bowlers||TE Jared Cook|
Oakland Raiders All Time Passing Yards
Oakland Raiders All Time Rushing Yards
|2||Mark van Eeghen||5,907|
Oakland Raiders All Time Receiving Yards
Popular Sports Sites